So it is up to me, once again, to bring you our bi-monthly topic. Posting a topic like "Christmas" is too predictable, considering the time of year. I'm going to keep it a little more open by making the topic "Love" which is, among other things, one of the very foundations of Christmas. I wanted to post a topic that didn't necessarily have to include Christmas but was easy enough to make into a Christmas-themed work. So it's time to open our hearts and let the love (and tears) flow! A very Merry Christmas to you all! Ja ne.
9 comments:
By the way, I'm still working on something for the previous topic. I hope to finish it and post it soon. Look forward to it.
Okay Eric's already written his novel, should we take a moment and make suggestions? :)
mush
I actually like the topic, Eric.
I just think you over-explained it-- as if leading us to write the story you want us to write. Just leave it up to the author-- don't lead.
Mush nothin'! You unromantic twit. :)
And I'm still trying to work out an ending for the 'snowy day' story too. Should post it soon.
You're exaggerating. I only wrote one paragraph. I thought I was doing pretty well. It's in my nature to over-explain things, you see.
i changed rule four. there is no longer a word limit. just keep in mind that longer pieces are harder to comment on. so break them in two like ken did with his elemental piece
Ten-thousand words, here I come! HEEE-HA! Yippee-Ki-yay!
Kidding!
ok since it was a holiday time and no one posted due to better things i am extending the love topic until the 15th of january.
or if you would like you may post for the previous 2 topics as well-- thanksgiving and winter-- or you can combine them or write different ones. i don't care. i just want someone to post other than just me again
Good, I've been trying to get back to the story I wrote 2 posts ago (it actually covers the Winter Tale and Love too-- two birds with one stone). Maybe I'll get it done this week and post it. Then again...
Post a Comment