This could be a dream sequence, a traumatic event/occurance - either personal, community or global; or a play on words (i.e. night mares, as in horses). Be creative and have fun!
Andrea, Sorry for posting my story then retracting it. I'm working on another story that's less... um... creepy. My first was a very dark tale. And too scary for my tastes (odd, since I wrote it).
I'll try to have it up before the week is out. I hope to see yours too. Ken
2 comments:
Sweet! This ought to be fun! Halloween continued... Ha ha ha!
Andrea,
Sorry for posting my story then retracting it. I'm working on another story that's less... um... creepy. My first was a very dark tale. And too scary for my tastes (odd, since I wrote it).
I'll try to have it up before the week is out. I hope to see yours too.
Ken
Post a Comment