Monday, February 1, 2010
Anomalies.
Now it is time for a new topic. A topic by me! Ha ha ha! Qu4k3 wi7h ph33r, n00bs! Seriously, though, the topic is about anomalies. Not just any anomaly, of course, I mean something that just should not be (or at least is perceived that way). Often times when we write about things that are happening that are earth-shattering, our characters don't quite respond to it in a way that is truly realistic. If someone found they could shoot linguine from their eyes, the response isn't going to be "whoa, that's way cool!" They'd probably go into shock. Ya know, like when someone dies out of the blue and you just didn't see it coming. So that's it. Write about something weird and the reactions of at least one character to the weirdity. Ja ne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nobody's writing about any anomaly! Well, I do not know how to shatter earth.
Sounds like a great topic. I keep checking back for a story.
Shatter earth... shatter earth.... Hm-mmm....
I know! I, myself, have been trying to write something for this topic. I even had something specific in mind when I posted it. For some reason I just haven't been able to write it. At least we still have a lot of time for some posting.
Post a Comment