Monday, June 2, 2008

Claire

This probably isn't as complete as it should be, but here goes...

name: Claire
age: 21
birthday: July 4th
weight: 115 pounds
height: 5'2"
skin color: white
hair color: chocolate, long with large waves
eye color: blue
physical marks: none
left or right handed? Right

apparel: Trendy, designer-brand apparel. Claire always looks hot off the runway and is typically outfitted with the latest fads jewelry: She has pierced ears, and typically wears large silver hooped earrings shoes: Claire wears sneakers or flip-flops for casual occasions, and sky-high heels for all other occasions!

cosmetics: Claire wears thick black eyeliner and lots of black mascara. She also wears a pearly pink lip gloss. All the rest of her makeup, she wears in neutral tones. Her nails are typically manicured (and pedicured) in a pearly pink or French style with white tips.

strengths: She is compassionate towards others, and readily imparts aid to those in need. She is an Olympic swimmer and and a world famous painter. Her appearance is very striking, most people consider her to be very beautiful and envy her appearance.

weaknesses: She had a tendency to talk loud without realizing it. She also sometimes unconsciously rolls her eyes during conversations. Although she is beautiful, she is very concerned about her appearance, and checks mirrors frequently to make sure that everything is up to her standards of perfection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i certainly get a clear picture of her. is she the smart type of fashion girl? or the dumb type? or the i'm-plenty-smart/dumb-but-i-don't-really-care-about-anything-else type? i find that type of detail very important with fashion conscientious characters. but maybe i'm just weird

Ken Chandler said...

After your announcement about not continuing with this blog. I'm not sure if I should post a comment. Oh well, here goes.

It's clear, as Beth said, that you've described her well. Though I have trouble picturing her as a 'real' person(in the believable sense). But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I can't imagine anyone being a world renowned painter and having time to fulfill their desire to become an Olympic swimmer. And what's someone who's that concerned about their looks doing swimming? Sorry, I'm over analyzing. She just seems too good to be true. I suppose there are really people who excel at everything they attempt, I just happen to not be one of them. Hmph!