Monday, August 4, 2008

New to site

I am new to the blog and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a friend of golemhunter, for about 18 years now (can you believe that?). He invited me aboard. I am excited for the opportunity to receive and give critiques to other fine writers. I have recently self-published a non-fiction book titled, Masquerade: A Story of Abuse - A Gift of Adversity, which can be viewed and or purchased at my website masqueradeandrea.com for those who may be interested. There are also a couple of sample writings of mine on the web page (poetry and prose). Good writing. Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome!
Hey wait a minute... do I want my amateur writings in front of a published, professional author? I think I'm nervous now
Glad to have you aboard
MW

Ken Chandler said...

Welcome Andrea! Glad you could come aboard. I look forward to seeing what you come up with in your posts.