I was asked to create the new subject for the next story. So here it goes. I like good drama (in stories, not life) so for this time write something dramatic involving a kitchen utensil.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uh, can someone tell me what qualifies as drama? Does there have to be a murder? Or someone anxieting over a pair of tongs, saying, "I can't stand these tongs! They have tormented me long enough!"?
O.K., just a first reaction. Not being a writer, I guess I need to look up the definition of a drama. (?) (... so, I take it I have to get serious, rather that looking for a laugh.) (Isn't that kinda like the "No talking animals" thing?) MW
P.S. I deleted and did this re-post, already editing! (had to add "thing")
Don't lose confidence in me Jana. I'm still working on it, though my life is in a tailspin right now, making finding the time to work on it a challenge. I'll get it posted soon. :)
6 comments:
Uh, can someone tell me what qualifies as drama? Does there have to be a murder? Or someone anxieting over a pair of tongs, saying, "I can't stand these tongs! They have tormented me long enough!"?
O.K., just a first reaction.
Not being a writer, I guess I need to look up the definition of a drama. (?) (... so, I take it I have to get serious, rather that looking for a laugh.) (Isn't that kinda like the "No talking animals" thing?)
MW
P.S. I deleted and did this re-post, already editing! (had to add "thing")
Drama I can do, but trying to fit a kitchen utensil in there is going to prove difficult.
No problem. (Or so I think.)
Fun topic Jana. This should be a challenge, which is good.
Very interesting. I think I can work with this one but it'll take some brain cells. Good idea.
Don't lose confidence in me Jana. I'm still working on it, though my life is in a tailspin right now, making finding the time to work on it a challenge. I'll get it posted soon.
:)
Post a Comment