I was hoping to charge your creative drive so I went alittle outside the box.
Please write an Adventure story
Place: A deserted Island
Danger sequence: to include atleast one - fire, water, jungle, earth, wind
Include a Mythalogical character: (your hero)
With the personality and who is your astrological sign:
Here is a list to know your hero's personality by -
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19),
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18),
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20),
ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 – April 19),
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20),
GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20),
CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22),
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22),
VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22),
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22),
SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21),
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21).
Example: My sign is Cancer - my hero is a Crab - It's personality is a protector -
I will probably use fire and water as my danger situations.
I hope this will stretch your imaginations - Alisa
4 comments:
...So you'd like our hero to fit one of the personality types of one of the aforementioned Astrological signs?
Curiouser and curiouser.
This gives me lots to think about.
Yes, Ken Yours is the Chatterbox.
Go figure.This should be fun.LOL
Don't forget to use a danger sequence in one of the fire- water-
wind...etc. You can use more than one if you like, however, use atleast one. - Alisa
I've got the story, at least a rudimentary one, worked out. I'll try to post soon.
Post a Comment