Saturday, October 18, 2008

TOPIC: A Halloween Tale

In honor of "All Hallows Eve" coming, I propose that we all write a story for Halloween.
It can be:

A scary Halloween tale
A Ghost Story
• An Urban Myth
• Or a Mystery

Happy Halloween everyone!
(For inspiration, here's Monster Mash and Vincent Price's sinister laughter.)

The links are Rated PG, harmless Halloween fun.

3 comments:

dizzymomof3 said...

yum! This is fun and timely. - Good luck everyone. - Alisa

dizzymomof3 said...

I love the music and sinister laugh.. good show! I want to learn to do that. - Alisa

Ken Chandler said...

Adding a link to your text is soooo easy.

1) Find the page on the internet you want to link it to, copy the entire web address, including the "http://" (Command + C on a Macintosh).

2) Go to the Blogger Post screen. Enter your text, then highlight (click and drag over) the single word or sentence you want to 'link' to the website you chose.

3) Go to the icons at the top of the screen (you want the world with a chain over it) and click it.
A small screen will pop up with "http://" highlighted in blue. Hit Command + V (to 'Paste' the web address you copied earlier. Make sure that the 'http://' isn't duplicated).
This will link your highlighted word to the website.
Ta-Dah!

If you need me to clarify any step, I'll be happy to send you an image with a step-by-step diagram. Just e-mail me.