Thursday, October 9, 2008

Zodiac Story_ Finished!

I've finished my Zodiac story. It's over 2,000 words long, so (with permission from the Creating Story gang (thanks guys)) I've posted my story in two parts.

PART I is here (click link to go there).
and PART II is here.
Or you can just scroll down to Elements 1 and 2.

I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to reading your stories too.
Ken

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2000 words?!?!?!?! and YOU were the word limit police when we started. phooey. i want to read it. but it's sooo looong... whatever makes you happy. just don't expect me to read it anytime soon. it'll probably be a few weeks before i look at it.

dizzymomof3 said...

I think you should post it in 2 halves. 1,000 words each if you can.
That was the suggestion that was forwarded to me when my story was 1,500 words.
___________________________________

Honestly I can see how your SHORT story can get so long --- Must be a really good story.
So hurry up and post it so I can read it.
Good luck - Alisa

Anonymous said...

i agree with alisa. post in parts. post the 1st half let us read and comment then post the 2nd half

Ken Chandler said...

Eric,
Yeah, I apologize for being a hypocrite, I didn't know the story was going to grow the way it did when I started (I had a rough outline that I built upon). I was sure I could keep in within the 1,500 word limit. It just got bigger. I hope you'll like it in spite of it's length.

Diz & Me,
I'll try to find a place before or at the 1,000 words where I can 'cliff hang' my readers. Then I'll post the other 1,000 or so words for those who want to finish reading it.

Ken Chandler said...

(P.S.) I'll try to post it before Eric's change of topic. So look for it there.

dizzymomof3 said...

Wonderful! I'm headed over to read part 1. I better get my reading pillow and a cup of tea.
LOL - Wish me luck guys!! still LOL!! - Alisa